Saturday, March 18, 2017

Cocktails on the Verandah: Vetting the Mystically Inclined

JOY RODE

And put away whetted.


THIS COULD BE YOU

Tell your doctor.


BIRDY BIRDY YOU’RE GOING TO LOVE ME

I just dropped something for you birdy birdy.


GET IN THERE

Right now.


I MAKE THE MAGIC HAPPEN

I’ve been the West Coast guy for the past what?


ALWAYS A PLEASURE TO SEE YOUR WORK RECOGNIZED

My whole being is involved.


IT’S HOW I’M BUILT

It's who I am.


TWO DARK-EYED FEMALE JUNCOS ALIT IN FRONT OF ME

Hi ladies.


I WAS MAKING REAL GOOD TIME

So I’m like OK.


NO HEAR ME OUT

OK so.


I THOUGHT ABOUT GETTING

A 24-footer.


ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS

Growing up.


I MEAN REALISTICALLY

I have shitloads of work.


WHATCHA GOT BABY?

And that?


BECAUSE I MEAN

At this point in our careers.


LOOK

French-Japanese cuisine.
Is that new?


FUCKERS KNOW HOW TO BRAND

I give them that.


YOU DON’T JUST ORDER

You explore the selections.


IN MY HEAD I’M LIKE

Yeah yeah of course.


NO NO NO

Yes go.


LIKE I TOLD HIM

It’s good luck, right?


AND MAKE IT VERY CLEAR

Once you start.


NO I KNOW

But it adds up.


YEAH NO EXACTLY

Everybody.


I FEEL COMPRISED OF FLIGHT

For some reason.





No comments:

Post a Comment