Saturday, March 25, 2017

Today at Habitat for Habitués, a Local Hangout


CAN I TELL YOU SOMETHING?

This is incredible.


I LOVE THEM GUYS

They’re out of Europe somewhere.


I THOUGHT YOU KNOW WHAT

I’ve always wondered.


I’M LIKE YEAH

That’s what I did.


WELL THE ONE GUY

It turns out.


WELL I SUPPOSE

Oh I’m sure.


I’VE ALWAYS SAID

And look how it’s.


THEY GO BEYOND

They never stop.


WE SAID THIS WAS MAYBE

And we were just sort of you know.


ONE OF THOSE THINGS WHERE

OK so.


SOMETHING HAPPENED

I don’t know what.


THAT’S EXACTLY WHY

Right there.


NOT AS MUCH

As you might think.


THERE’S NO

Wait yes.


ME AND MY WIFE

We just sat there.


IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT

I mean.


RIGHT SO YEAH

I don’t know.


IF EVER THERE WAS

This is that.


WHICH IS FINE

But uh.


NOT AS MUCH

As you might think.


IT MAKES ME WANT TO GET ONE

Just to have it.


AND THEY’LL BE ADDING CAMPUSES

In Tokyo, Cairo, and Mumbai.
But don’t say anything yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment