Saturday, May 6, 2017

Sugars and Stirrers

HE’S SUPPOSED TO BE A TRAMPOLINE FIXER

That’s what he does.


I SAW YOU AT HAVASU

You and Nayeli were hanging out.


HE’S LIKE TEXTING ME

Can we go on a date?


I DON’T KNOW WHY HE SPRAY PAINTED IT RED

If he wanted a red one, he should have bought one.


IS THAT WHY LIKE

He’s always like.


I’VE NEVER BEEN THERE

I hear it’s pretty cool though.


DID YOU GO ON LINE?

There’s a video.


BECAUSE SHE TOLD OCTAVIA

And Octavia.


BUT SEE I THINK

Plus.


KEYERAL’S SO NICE

That’s why Nayeli doesn’t like her.


EXCUSE ME I’M SCHEDULING

A used oil pickup.


I KNOW RIGHT?

I didn’t even have a boyfriend that year.


HE HEAD BUTTED SOME GUY AT CHURCH

Broke his face.


WHICH ONE TIME

Yeah oh yeah.


EITHER THAT OR

Well sure.


HE SAID NO BUT THEN LIKE

Well I could have I suppose probably.


SO THEN I’M SITTING THERE THINKING

Well.


I WOULD PROBABLY SAY

Both.


I’VE GOT THE WORST BLISTER ON MY FOOT

It’s horrible.
I posted it on Facebook.


AND I WAS LIKE TELLING HIM

No it’s I mean.


HE’S LIKE WELL DELACY

I’m like well Damien.


THAT’S

So like.


I HAVEN’T SEEN HER IN A MINUTE

I thought she dropped off the face of the Earth.


IT WAS

I wasn’t there, though.
It was Octavia, Keyeral, and Damien.


YEAH NO

No wait.
Wait wait no.
Yeah.




No comments:

Post a Comment