Saturday, May 20, 2017

The Routine

LIVE FROM CHICAGO CHOP SUEY

On MLK.
In Little Zagreb.


THE ROUTINE

Real people not actors.


GREEN WASTE BARREL PODIUM

There’s a warning on the lid: No smelly material.


A CROATIAN BUSINESSMAN THAT CAN WRITE DOPE FLOW

That’s what I am nowadays.
Keep on rocking in the free world.


YOU WERE SORT OF THINKING

An avant gardey type thing?


I DARED TO EAT A PEACH

And have slept interest free
For 25 years.


I AM CHOLO AT HEART

I put the cho
In cho man chip.


IF YOU WANT TO TALK TO THE OTHER SIDE

I do that, too.


OUTLETS ARE TRENDING

Eight boats, 232 anglers.
A lot of movement at the line of scrimmage.


THIS NEXT ONE

Is kind of cute.


TWO ENEMIES OF FREEDOM

Walk into a bar.


I KIND OF SAID HEY

Kenya and Nigeria.


THEY BASICALLY SAID

That’s a long national anthem, man.


LIKE I TOLD ONE GUY

Bwee bwee bwee bwee bwee bwee.
Twee huh huh twee huh huh.
Whirrup whirrup whirrup whirrup.
Zeep zeep zeep.
Titta-titta-titta-titta-titta.


THEY DID A THING ON TV ABOUT

Norwegian plywood.


NO HE’S A WHITE GUY

But he had tax problems.


WHICH IS MORE?

A million trees or a million whales?


I’M AN AVID GOLFER

As you all know.


IF NOT FOR THE SANDIAS AND THE RIO GRANDE

Albuquerque is Clovis. 


HOW IMPORTANT IS AN ERECTION TO ME?

I said you better ask my wife.


I WAS PULLING WEEDS ON A COLD SPRING DAY

And the sun in my crack felt good.


APRIL IS THE CHILLEST MONTH

Daddy-o.


MY SOURCES ARE TELLING ME

The Pope is really feeling the weight of the brand.


LIKE WHEN A CHINESE FAMILY

Sees Tastee-Freez for the first time.


WELL YOU KNOW WHAT I TOLD HIM DON’T YOU

Buy a day, get a lifetime free.




No comments:

Post a Comment