Saturday, June 10, 2017

Based in Beirut and Zagreb

FOR 20 YEARS IT’S BEEN THAT WAY

I usually don’t worry about it too much.


WE NEED SOME EXTRA ACCENT FURNITURE

And some art to hang.


I NEVER USE MINE EITHER

Mine’s in there.


I LIKE THE ONE

He got the thing for.


WHEN I BRING IT BACK IN

I’m still going to get taxed on it.


SMOOTH

No gaps.


I WAS LOOKING AT THE ONE

And yeah.


GO UP AND DOWN WITH IT

Tight.


NO BUT I

Yes.
History.


YOU COULD DO THAT

Or just go ahead and put the tarp over it.


I KNOW UM YEAH

Mine got hacked.


WHAT SO YEAH

I mean.


SEE WHAT

You think.


THE PLACES I’VE LIVED

Most of them.
Aren’t there anymore.


YOU KNOW WHAT

I hate to tell you.


DID YOU LOOK IT UP?

I know you called Habib.


IT’S IMPOSSIBLE

To lay as low as I really need to.


YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO?

Those good tarps will last.
So get a good tarp.


DO YOU KNOW WHY YOU’RE HERE?

Most people don’t.


WAIT A MINUTE

Who dumped who?


HE’S LIKE UM

I’m like.


THE WHAT OH

Right.


I’M GOING NO NO

I don’t think so.


HE IS

That’s him.


I FEEL LIKE

I mean.


THEY ARE

So anyway yeah.


I WAS LIKE ONE

There was too much.
And two like.


WELL I UH

Yeah.


IT COULD

Well yeah.
It is.


NO THERE

What.
Yeah.


THIS AND THAT AND

A million other things.


THAT’S SO PERFECT

I love it.


CAN YOU OR ANYONE ELSE EXPLAIN

What the fuck everyone is talking about?


IT’S A FLUID UH

A fluid agenda.




No comments:

Post a Comment