Saturday, June 24, 2017

Demotic Spackle, Extra Fancy...with Polyvocality!

A KIND OF

So then.
So then.


TWO MISSED CALLS

How’d that happen?


WE HAVE THE UH

You know.


NO I HAVE I HAVE

I just.


MOST OF THEM ANYMORE

Are made in.


IT WOULD PROBABLY BE

I guess like.


WELL THE BEST ONE IS

And forgive me.


THERE HAD TO BE

A kind of overarching.


THEY PUT SCREWS IN

You’ll see the screws in there.


THIS GUY WE GOT NOW

He you know he.


MY BIGGEST THING IS

Nowdays.


IT SAID

What did it say?


I SWEAR

When I was.


WHAT YOU DO

Is you.


PLEASE

Until they uh.


AND I COULD THROW

Fuck yeah.
I could even throw.


AND PLEASE

Check to see if the uh.


THE PROBLEM IS

You know what?


I FEEL SO BAD

He’s been so good.


SINCE WE HAVE THE OFFICIAL

You know like file.


THAT’S WHAT SHE SAID

She said they were awaiting moderation.


EVEN AFTER YOU’VE THOUGHT OF EVERYTHING

Imagine what can happen.


SHE KEPT CALLING AND TEXTING

Talking about.


OK NO YEAH

The red one.


SOMETIMES PEOPLE HERE DO IT

They say well.


SO LIKE I FINALLY CALLED

And I said hey.



No comments:

Post a Comment