Saturday, June 3, 2017

Dope Ring Smashed

MORE NEWS

I'm.
Yeah.


OH YOU DID

Even though it was.


I DIDN'T SEE IT

Until just now.


SOMEHOW I FIGURED

And I’m like.


IT CAN BE ANYTHING

That’s what the news is saying.


DOPE RING SMASHED

Woman named Man of the Year.


YOU’RE NEVER TOO DRUNK TO MAKE A NEW BATCH OF HUMMINGBIRD JUICE

That’s what my daughter told me.


I THINK TECHNICALLY

I mean.


BUT IT IS JUST LIKE

You know.


OK

Oh yeah.


REMEMBER LAST YEAR

Because it won’t.


OK UM

So you’re the one with the daughter?


NEVER TOLD US WHERE WE WERE

What we were supposed to do.
Nothing.


I JUST HAD TO MAKE UP MY MIND THAT YES

I’m OK with it.


OH I KNOW

Yeah no.


AND ACTUALLY WOUND UP

Well I mean.


I CALLED THEM

I said hey.
I said uh.


THE PART I DON’T GET

Is.


THEY TOLD ME

They’re like.


OH NO NO

I have the uh.


MY QUESTION I GUESS IS

I love your car by the way.


YEAH WELL WE

There was one person.


THIS IS CLEARLY

I mean for me.


HE WAS FUNNY

That guy.


THE ANSWER’S PRETTY SIMPLE

Well yeah I mean I think.


IT’S THE SAME EVERYWHERE

He did say though he thought.
Actually no.


I KNOW

That’s what I’m saying.


SO THEN LIKE

He um.
Yeah.


AND I ENDED UP WITH OH MAYBE

I want to say.


YOU KNOW

And that’s it.


I’M NOT A HUGE TV WATCHER

But yeah.


SO ANYWAY

You know.
Uh.


I CAUGHT THE LAST

Little bit.


SOMEBODY’S GOING TO SPEND THE NIGHT IN THE ROYAL BEDCHAMBER

It might as well be me.





No comments:

Post a Comment