Saturday, July 22, 2017

Be Thankful with God

HAVE I BEEN TO THE KAZAKH SECTION OF MEXICO CITY?

I live there.


AND SOMEONE SAY

You great.


SÍ SÍ OK

Excelente.


THIS DROP IS BOMB

This shit bangs.


TWO GRAZE TWISS

And a large black coffee.


MOM’S DAY OFF PROGRAM

At Our Savior’s.


AFTER ALL THIS YEARS

You are international person.


WE’RE ALMOST THE SAME LIKE THEM

Is try to move up.


I AGO TEK OVEH SOON

Well I done start.


SHE’S BEEG IN U-RIP

Reely reely beeg in U-rip.


EVEN I MEET SOMEONE

Not yet we have a house.


WHERE IT COME FROM

Japanese famous.



Y.
Y.


SO VERY QUIET

So very safety.
And view beautiful.


TWO DAYS GO HOME

He say hate of me.


HE LOVE TECHNOLOGY

Is in his genes gadgets.


AY DIOS MIO

He no say nothing to me.


I CAN TELL THAT RICH PEOPLE LIVES HERE

The weather remains me of home.


WHY YOU NEVER CONTACT ME OR CALL?

What the hell is wrong with you?


ARRIVE ON TIME AT THE AIRPORT AND TAKE YOUR FLIGHT

Where you go will depend on the luggage you bring.


CAMERA

OK go.
Bring back is problem.


WE’LL DECIDED

What really happen.
Who bounce who.


OUR HOUSE IS A NATURE RESERVED HABITAT

Trees need to be trim.
I don't want to because I'm afraid that I can encounter snakes.
Electricity water it cheap.


BE THANKFUL WITH GOD

You have ability of change your name.


HELLSCARE

How I can do it?
I have tree kees.


I DON’T KNOW HOW LONG

It would take to response.


THE LINE HE WAS LONG

And was nobody to call.


RORRY. WE CLOSE

Sundayand. Monday.
Happy. 




No comments:

Post a Comment