Saturday, July 1, 2017

Triple Feature: “He Still Fly” and “Kindly Be Seated Until Your Name is Called” plus “No One Should be Invisible in America”

He Still Fly

I THOUGHT JOHNNY HAD CALLED YOUSEF

So I called.
And he was there.


HE STILL FLY

Yousef.


HERE’S THE DEAL

Mac and Stringer get there on Friday.
Me and Yousef want to get there by Saturday.


HE BEEN KILLING IT LATELY

His shit underrated.


MAC AND STRINGER ARE TAKING THE TRAIN

Me and Yousef are driving.


HE KILLED IT SO SMOOTH

Left my heart breathless.


THAT’S THE WAY WE KIND OF LOOK AT IT

His shit still dope.


I TOLD THEM I SAID

He slayed that shit.


AS LONG AS THE NUMBERS ARE RIGHT

Who cares?


YEAH HE DOES

Big time.


Kindly Be Seated Until Your Name is Called

BUT NORMALLY YEAH

He just likes to wear makeup.
Florice get off the floor.


NO I AM

Multi lingo.


SO

She said.


THAT’S WHAT I MEAN LIKE

I understand when it comes to quantum systems.
But that was like ridiculous.


ARE THEY TELLING HIM TO

Where’s your shoes?


I NEVER HAD BOLTS IN THERE

I’ve got bolts in there now.


SHE PUT THE HOUSE ON THE MARKET

Moved in with her daughter and son-in-law.


HE IS A CHARMER AND A RARE SPECIES

He already had melted me to debris.


ONE HUNDRED PERCENT

I totally do.


HEY STOP IT NOW

Stay close to mama.


I HAVE A CUSTOMER THAT

She grows them.


BUT WHAT’S SAD IS

No I'm saying.


YEAH NO I DID BUT

Well just like that one lady.


IT’S GOTTEN TO WHERE

If you are not successfully managing your depression
You do not want to be living in this city.


I DID THE UH

Profitability one.


AT THE TIME WHEN COME TO YOU DESTINY

You can have a saving for what you needs ares.


THEY HAVE ONE OF GEL

A gel one.


IT DEPENDS UPON WHO YOU FOLLOW

Show me your friends, I’ll show you your future.


WHAT HAPPENED IS

It got postponed.


I’LL QUIT

I’ll fucking quit, dude.


ISN’T THAT SO MEAN?

Flat out mean.


THERE I WAS

I’m just like oh my goodness.


No One Should be Invisible in America

HOW ABOUT A BIG GLAXO WELLCOME FOR

Randy Stark!


SHE REACHED OUT TO ME AND SAID HEY

No one should be invisible in America.


TWO EXCLUSIVE OFFERS JUST FOR YOU

Randy Stark.


EARN UNLIMITED TRAVEL REWARDS

Earn more points.
Earn more free nights.
Plus, no annual fee.


BE THERE

In no time at all.


OH LOOK

I’m already here.


RANDY

Travel on your terms.


ENJOY MORE PERKS

Plus year round recognition.


DEAR RANDY STARK

Congratulations.


www.randystark.com



No comments:

Post a Comment