Saturday, August 26, 2017

Your Gaze Has Been Forwarded to an Automated Staring System

POET

All station stops are brief.



GROM

Staying stoked.



CONFESSIONAL

Box office.



PEACHES

Taking a vacation this week.



UNIVERSITY OF WEATHER

All the degrees you need.



PUGILISTS AND FOOTBALLERS

Acting queer and poststructural.



CONSENSUS BUILDING

That’s my jamm.
Gets me deep in the feels.



A GIRL NAMED BOY

You were friends in Head Start.



BODY COMPOSITION ANALYSIS EVENT

Folks if we could form one line please.



BIG LOTS

Sick dope lit.



SEEKERS

Best available paradise.



CALIFORNIA

In name only.



ICE CREAM MAN

Approaching the makeshift morgue.



WOOLY CATERPILLARS

Boogying.



GHOST GNAT

Laughing girl.



INSTANT SAVINGS

I’m never alone.



ENTRÉE

Head on, rear end, or T-bone.



DRINKING FROM THE MIRAGE

Grinning like a Cheshire coyote.



VIOLIN STUDIES

String theory.



STRING QUARTET

Gridiron glory.



FIVE KIDS

Free puppies.



THE TRUTH?

I can’t handle the truth.



REGULAR COFFEE

I can’t drink regular coffee.



THE FLANEUR

Languor is his business.



TRENDY BLOCKS

On-air personalities.



ARE WE READY?

Say bye guys.




1 comment:

  1. I really like "Drinking From The Mirage" and "Consensus Building."
    Your poetry gets me 'deep in the feels,' Mr. Stark.

    ReplyDelete