Saturday, September 30, 2017

Tawtology

LOW CLOUDS

Amanacer sleeping late.



I HAVE A TWO O’CLOCK

Or actually I have a 12.
Do you have change for a 12?



TAWTOLOGY

I tawt I taw a puddy tat.



CHI-TILLA SKILL SETS

Class, elegance, and a shout out to pops.
In 17 languages.



BUTCH’S SOLAR PANELS

Dollar Car Wash right next door.



FUCK U

U bitch.



GRAPH

Laugh.



WANTED

Graves, blades, gloves, boards, bungee cords.



PRESIDENT ALBONDIGAS

Strikingly alive.



IT’S JUST THIS SISYPHUS THING THAT WE ALL DO

Triple action formula.



HOUSE OF GRACE

I need to stop by here real quick.



WRENCHING

There’s a hurt in every heart.



NEXT LEVEL

Next enemy.



SO HERE’S THE THING

I might know somebody.



SHE’S LIKE ARE YOU SURE YOU SHOULD BE DOING THAT?

I’m like shut up.



I’VE WRITTEN SO MANY BOOKS

There’s no need to read any of them!



GRAB ME A WATER TOO

Thanks.
Hey is this your phone here?



SHE SAID NOW I GET TO HIT YOU ON THE HEAD

It was so funny.



SO AND THEY ABOUT A MONTH AGO

You know what they did?



I THINK THAT’S COOL MAN

I think that’s fucking awesome.







No comments:

Post a Comment